Work at BSM
We are always keen to hear from teachers who are looking to develop their careers within the British international education sector. Even if we have no current vacancies, we will be sure to keep speculative applications on file.
Staffing Opportunities at the BSM
- Work in a British school with a strong international ethos situated in Milan, where boys and girls aged 3 to 18 enjoy dynamic teaching and excellent learning opportunities.
- Teach bright, motivated, high-achieving students in small sets and well-resourced classrooms.
- Join a well-qualified, professional and dedicated staff in an exceptionally friendly Staff Room.
- Enjoy a location within easy reach of the centre of Milan, major airports, the mountains, the lakes and the coast.
- Develop professionally through international workshops, with close links to the IB and opportunities for promotion.
- Thrive in a modern, energetic school with a sense of tradition and a reputation for innovation, promoting independent as well as lifelong learning.
- Experience the rich diversity of this coeducational day school with its strong pastoral and co-curricular ethos and students from 43 different nationalities.
Interested applicants should complete the BSM Employment Application Form and send a passport photograph to the school by mail or email to the contacts below.
Recruitment Policy for prospective applicants:
Shortlisted candidates for posts will be notified directly and interviews scheduled.
The British School of Milan
Via Pisani Dossi, 16, 20134 Milano. Italy
Tel +39 02 210941
Fax: +39 02 21094224