The BSM Bursary Fund aims to help transform the lives of students with the opportunity of a world-class education.
This continues the school's 50 year tradition of philanthropy and charitable involvement by granting financial support to talented students who otherwise would not be able to afford the fees.
In addition to the established Scholarship programme, the Bursary Fund will offer means-tested places at the BSM, funded in part by the school and in part by generous donations from parents.
The fund will be administered transparently by the Development Office.
- What is the BSM Bursary Fund?
- Who is eligible?
- What are the academic and other eligibility criteria?
- How is the Bursary Fund award value determined?
- What are the steps to the process?
- What other factors are considered when determining the extent of bursary necessary?
- Is there a review process?
- Is this process confidential?
- How do I apply?