The British School of Milan
IB Diploma Scholarship Programme (Year 12)
Three academic scholarships awarded annually to students of high academic ability
A Scholarship is a prestigious award that recognises a student's academic performance, potential and participation in school life. As role models, scholars will be leading members of the Sixth Form and the broader school community.
The scholarships are open on a competitive basis to all candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria. The award of all scholarships will be based on merit.
- Who are the Scholarships for?
- When will they be valid from?
- Can anyone apply?
- What are the eligibility criteria?
- Can I apply if I already attend the BSM?
- How many scholarships will be awarded?
- How long does an award last?
- What is the value of a scholarship?
- How are scholarships awarded?
- What form does the scholarship assessment take?
- Who will set the examinations?
- What language will the written examination be in?
- Will practice papers be available?
- Where will the scholarship examination take place?
- What is the scholarship interview?
- Is there a specific pass mark to be achieved to be invited for the scholarship interview?
- What language will the interview be conducted in?
- Who makes the decision on the award of the scholarships?
- Are members of the Board of Governors involved in the process of awarding scholarships?
- What is the schedule for awarding scholarships?
- If a candidate is not available on the dates specified, can the examinations and/or interview take place on different dates?
- Once awarded are there any conditions associated with the tenure of a scholarship?
- How do I apply?