The British School of Milan is a non-selective school, though entry may be competitive. The admissions procedure is designed to be fair, open and transparent.
Places are offered to students irrespective of academic ability, although children with special needs and learning difficulties will be assessed carefully to determine whether the School is able to effectively address their individual needs.
- 1. Interview
- 2. Reports and reference from the child's current school
- 3. Assessments in English and Mathematics
- 4. Availability of places in the relevant year group
Usually with the
- Head of the Primary School when seeking admission to the Primary School;
- Head of Key Stage (Pastoral Leader) when seeking admission to the Senior School.
These interviews will give you an opportunity to discuss the curriculum, subject choice and school life. After the interview you will be offered a tour of the School.
Demand for places at the School is high and particularly competitive in key year groups. Therefore we advise interested parents, particularly those moving to Milan from abroad, to apply early.
The School seeks to maintain a balance of British, Italian and international students within each year group.
For enquiries, please complete the BSM Application Form above.